Dominie Pty Ltd is required to comply with the Privacy Act 1988. We support this and endeavour to conduct our business as such.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- Dominie respects your privacy and ensures that any personal information you make available to us will not be sold or disclosed to any third parties.
- Dominie Pty Ltd may use your email or postal address to notify you of new products, specials, upcoming events or other items we feel may interest you. Should you no longer wish to receive further mailings or information you may cancel this service anytime.
- Dominie Pty Ltd may use your details to gather statistics which will assist us in improving our products and services.
- Dominie Pty Ltd may be required to disclose information for legal reasons, however Dominie Pty Ltd will only allow information to be shared in accordance with the Privacy Act.
- Most web browsers are set by default to accept cookies. However, you are able to set your browser to prompt you before receiving cookies, so that you can choose whether or not to accept them. By rejecting cookies, some pages of our site may not be accessible, such as our online shopping cart facilities.
- Our web server cannot determine your identity or email address by using cookies.