- Sound Waves is a systematic, whole school word study program designed to develop spelling and reading skills using the phonemic approach.
- The phonemic approach focuses on the sounds of our language and is recognised as one of the most effective ways to teach spelling and reading.
- Sound Waves is the only whole school phonemic spelling program written by Australian teachers for the Australian Curriculum and based on the sounds of Australian English.
Teachers are provided everything they need to implement Sound Waves, including:
- a comprehensive weekly program
- explicit teaching directions
- Student Book answers
- ideas for great games and activities
- Chants and Actions
- hints, tips and explanations for implementing the program.
Please note this item is only available until stock runs out. The on-line access only comes with this Teacher Book once it is sold out you will have to purchase them separately.
Ideal for Year 6