- This award-winning series has been revised to meet the latest requirements of the Australian Curriculum: English. Grammar Rules! provides a context-based approach, demonstrating how grammar works at the word, sentence and text levels to communicate and make meaning.
- Students understand how to use grammar when constructing their own texts and responding to the texts of others - in the real world!
- Grammar Rules! is a sequential, whole-school program that is systematic and fun!
- Each unit covers a range of informative, imaginative and persuasive texts and is based on a model text that establishes the context for the grammar focus.
- Starting with a model text, students finish the unit writing their own text, putting new grammatical knowledge into practice.
This new edition of Grammar Rules! includes:
Ideal for Year 4
- Revisions by the same well-regarded first edition authors
- All the much loved practical features including the quirky and fun illustrations
- updated weekly unit activities to meet curriculum requirements
- Scope and sequence charts that reflect Australian Curriculum descriptions
- A new reflection box in student books 1 - 4 that allows students to assess their progress.