- This maths study book features a full range of the types of questions asked in previous HSC examinations using each HSC maths topic.
- A comprehensive range of questions organised by topic with:
- fully worked solutions for each questions
- formula test for each topic
- general strategies for approaching questions on the topic
- student record sheet, to record progress
- tips for helping to solve questions
- 3 complete practice HSC papers that:
- use the format and layout of the HSC examination
- use questions based on previous HSC papers
- One of the papers is an annotated demonstration paper showing how to approach the examination.
The result is a book that allows students to experience the complete range of the types of questions asked and which they can use:
Ideal for Upper Secondary
- in Year 11 and Year 12, while studying the topic in class
- before the examination during revision and final study
- to concentrate on and improve in weaker topics
This item is FIRM SALE only.