- This official NSW mathematics teaching resource offers a series of Stage 1 teaching and learning experiences in number and algebra, which are mapped to the NSW Mathematics K–10 Syllabus.
- Teachers can modify activities to match students' abilities and needs, and your school's resources. The lessons do not have to be taught as a unit of work or in any particular order.
Includes the following areas:
Ideal for Years 1-2
- whole numbers 1 & 2
- addition and subtraction 1 & 2
- multiplication and division 1 & 2
- fractions and decimals 1 & 2
- patterns and algebra 1 & 2.