- Boinks can be used in a variety of ways during occupational and play therapy.
- Their unique design allows them to be manipulated in a wide varitey of ways.
- Parents and Therapists alike use Boinks for those with Autism, Parkinson's, brain injuries, strokes as well as cerebral palsy.
- Use them for in-hand manipulation in order to develop the radial side of the hand for strengthening and developing functional grasping patterns.
- Use Boinks for developing bilateral coordination and supination by placing the Boink upward with the other.
- Therapists are using Boinks with children with Autism to engage them in play activities, joint attention and requesting.
- Boinks support fingers to help strengthen, exercise and tone.
- Dishwasher safe (top shelf only).
Warning: Not recommended for children under 3 years old.
Ideal for Ages 3+