- Karten translates core strategies into classroom-tested activities that can be modified for students at any skill or ability level.
Perfect for both general and special education teachers, this practical volume includes:
- graphic organisers and word play that build word deciphering and comprehension skills
- creative techniques for using hands-on maths manipulatives and games
- different methods for students of multiple intelligences to approach the same task
- interactive strategies for improving speaking and listening skills
- Packed with creative, step-by-step activities, this essential resource helps teachers instruct students of differing abilities, learning styles, and intelligences while meeting national standards.