- Karten translates core strategies into classroom-tested activities that can be modified for students at any skill or ability level.
Perfect for both general and special education teachers, this practical volume includes:
- strategies for building vocabulary and improving comprehension skills
- a step-by-step guide through the writing process
- planners and graphic organisers
- logic boxes, maths wheels, and other organisers for working with higher-level maths concepts and word problems
- self- and peer-assessment tools
- Packed with creative, step-by-step activities, this essential resource helps teachers instruct students of differing abilities, learning styles and intelligences while meeting national standards.