- This series helps organise instruction to better develop students' core reading skills - including phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary, fluency and comprehension - to make them successful readers.
- Promote fluency with specific techniques to help all learners read smoothly and quickly.
- Original and engaging reading passages include a quick-reference guide for assigning passages appropriate for individual reading levels.
Use the reading passages that include:
- modelling good oral reading
- providing support for readers
- offering ample practice opportunities
- encouraging fluency through phrased reading
- Empower students with the ability to confidently explore virtually any topic, communicate and apply new information.