- Readers at all levels need practice with sequencing, as it is a valuable and important reading skill.
- Contains 20 activities, many of which are open ended, that will invite your students to cut and paste a series of simple, charming illustrations.
Teachers can use this book to:
- encourage children to explore the various ways the pictures on certain pages may be sequenced
- sequence 3-, 4-, and 5-part picture stories
- use the picture for discussion to practice oral language skills and to increase vocabulary
- use the finished picture stories as a basis for writing stories
Some of the picture stories included are:
Ideal for Grades K-1
- a dog washing his car
- a rabbit eating an ice cream cone
- a bear going skiing
- a child opening a present
- a child building a sand castle