• Readers at all levels need practice with sequencing, as it is a valuable and important reading skill.
• This book contains 10 classic fairy tales for children to cut and glue into the correct sequence.
• Children cut out the sentences of the story and move them around until they have placed them into the correct order. Then, children glue the sentences onto an illustrated story page.
Fairy tale stories to sequence include:
Ideal for Grades 1-3
• Goldilocks and the Three Bears
• Little Red Riding Hood
• The Gingerbread Boy
• The Little Red Hen
• The Three Billy Goats Gruff
• The Three Little Pigs
• Jack and the Beanstalk
• The Fisherman and his Wife
• The Emperor’s New Clothes