'Like a wintry shore that the waters ride o'er,
All the lowlands are filling with sound;
For swiftly we gain where the herds on the plain,
Like a tempest, are tearing the ground!'
Henry Kendall (1839-1882)
Ideal for Middle and Upper Primary
- Australia has a rich and diverse literary heritage.
- The content of this book will help teachers introduce students to Australia's classic early literature and will encourage students to create their own works.
- The poems have been selected for their accessibility by students.
- Even the very young can appreciate shared readings and exposure to the rhyme and rhythm of the poems.
- The cross curricular activities will allow students to explore all 30 iconic poems.
- The CD in this package contains all the photographic posters of the poems included in the book.
- The CD is suitable for display use with electronic whiteboards.
This item is FIRM SALE only.