- Provides advice about managing the classroom when teaching Internet, email skills and safety issues.
- Includes an impressive range of web sites, search engines and web browsers.
- Offers historical information about the origins of the world wide web, email safety and protocol, along with information about Internet projects.
- Provides worksheets on specific research topics, crosswords to extend and consolidate knowledge, and templates for certificates.
- The specific emphasis in Cyber Savvy is on using the Internet to communicate and as an information source.
- The resource sets use of the World Wide Web and email in the wider context of a study of communication skills and technology and suggests ways of maximising the advantages of this new medium.
Ideal for Upper Primary and Lower Secondary