- Set of 12.
- These colourful tweezers (152mm long) are just the right size for little hands.
- Features ergonomic depressions to guide a proper pincer–grasp grip.
- A perfect skill–building resource for teachers, specialists and occupational therapists.
- Encourage proper thumb–forefinger pincer grasp, which is key to developing fine motor skills.
- Build skills as children use the tweezers to pick up and sort manipulatives, counters or any small objects.
- Support early science explorations.
- 6 assorted colours—red, blue, green, yellow, orange and purple.
- Store in the handy resealable bucket.
Warning: Not recommended for children under 3 years old.
Ideal for Ages 3-6