No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
- Meet the adventurous Aladdin and his mischievous monkey, Alakazam. Aladdin’s mother and sister are at their wit’s end trying to get Aladdin to settle down.
- It’s not easy, especially with merchants and neighbors complaining about Aladdin’s tricks. One day Aladdin meets the beautiful Princess Jasmine and vows he will marry her. Aladdin, however, is visited by the evil magician, Jammal, and his wicked sister, Halima.
- They know that only a boy named Aladdin can enter the mysterious cave, which houses a strange lamp containing a genie who will grant Jammal all the power he craves.
- Tricking Jammal, Aladdin claims the magic lamp for himself and with its power, wins the princess and impresses the Sultan by building a beautiful palace.
- But Jammal isn’t through with his evil ways!
- He regains possession of the lamp, kidnaps Jasmine and magically transports Aladdin’s new palace to the shores of Morocco! Aladdin, in his attempt to save Jasmine, must face Chop-Chop, the executioner and, of course, regain possession of the lamp. Cheer the finale when Aladdin and Jasmine are reunited and Jammal is transformed into a new person. You’ll meet not one, but three, genies, the whining Ali ’Bubba’ and his umbrella, the fire-breathing dragon and the haughty Sultan’s wife.
- Thrilling and easy to produce, your audience will be charmed by a host of tunes including ’Aladdin,’ ’Old Lamps For New’ and ’Abracadabra.’ This musical fantasy will delight audiences of all ages.