No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
Flexible cast of 16.
- Lotta Cash, a wealthy widow, must be on the lookout.
- The evil Dogsbreath Devereaux, M.D. plans to marry Lotta so he can inherit her fortune and her late husband’s clinic.
- Helping him is the nasty nurse, Hilda Hatchet, whom he promises to wed after he gets rid of Lotta.
- Wild? Well, talk about medical mania when the insanely jealous Hilda catches Dogsbreath flirting with our heroine, Wendy March.
- We can only hope that Dr. Phil Good, our hero, can save Wendy and the unsuspecting Lotta from certain death.
- With an abundance of zany patients, wild tunes (’How Do You Bandage a Broken Heart?,’ ’Emergency,’ ’Do the Bop,’ etc.) and a hilarious plot, this musical melodrama will certainly have your audience in stitches all the way!
As they say, Nurses! Foiled again!