No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
Flexible cast of 20.
- C’mon, brothers and sisters! Everything’s groovy!
- So join Travis, Muriel, and Alice on their hip journey to bring together the Music, Beads, and Flowers Celebration.
- They call upon the popular singing group, the Lemon Bugs, who love the idea.
- When the message goes out that The Bugs will donate their talent, crazily-painted busses start arriving at Crumb’s Apple Farm, the site of the festival.
- Everything is cool until Mrs. Porter, who hates ’The Love Generation,’ arrives and demands that the local police shut down the happening.
- To make matters even worse, two music promoters offer the Lemon Bugs a deal they can’t refuse if they will skip the celebration.
- Your audiences will love the wildly funny characters like Hippie Girl with Flute, who thinks she’s the Pied Piper of Hamelin; Beads, who gives ’Love Beads’ to all he meets; and those hilarious talent managers, Stanley Kellogg and Jackie Pierce, who will do anything to get the Lemon Bugs to sign their contract.
- In the end, all comes together, of course, and the celebration rocks on.
- The great sixties-style songs include ’Music, Beads, and Flowers,’ ’We May Not Pass This Way Again,’ and ’Groovy!’ So, hop on a bus and meet the sixties generation down at Crumb’s Apple Farm!