No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
- Here’s a glistening story with the celebrated show tunes of George M. Cohan, including “Give My Regards to Broadway” and “You’re a Grand Old Flag.”
- Dick Foster’s Broadway show is opening, but he’s having serious problems.
- Stubborn leading ladies and minimal working capital are just a few of his headaches.
- An aspiring young actress, Mary Collins, walks on the stage and could be the one to save the show, if only they had the money to put it on.
- To complicate matters, ’Legs’ Ruby enters the scene. He’s on the run from the mob and brings with him a side-splitting array of characters.
- Just as all appears lost for Dick and his dream show, an ’angel’ arises with the financial backing. Mary gets her big chance at stardom, and the show goes on!
- This play is filled with appealing character roles including delightful chorus girls and goofy gangsters.