No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
Flexible cast of 27.
- You know you can’t go wrong with a retrospective play by Kelly and Francoeur!
- In Groovy! you’ll celebrate the hippies and flower children of the 1960s. Travis, Muriel, and Alice decide to throw a free Music, Beads, and Flowers Celebration.
- A popular singing group, the Lemon Bugs, love the idea and donate their talent. In no time, crazily-painted busses start arriving at Crumb’s Apple Farm, the site of the festival.
- Everything is going nicely until Mrs. Porter, who hates ’The Love Generation,’ shows up and demands that the local police close it down.
- If this wasn’t bad enough, two music promoters offer the Lemon Bugs a deal they can’t refuse if they will skip the celebration.
- Your audiences will love the wildly funny characters like California Cowabunga, who can surf on dry land, Hippie Girl With Flute, who thinks she’s the Pied Piper of Hamelin, and a London fashion designer who plans to release a line of Flower Power clothing.
- Although the hippies might wear buttons that say ’Never Trust Anyone Over Thirty,’ their hearts are in the right place and the celebration triumphs.
- Great ’60s style songs include: ’Anything is Possible,’ ’Lemon Bugs in a Lemon Air-o-plane,’ ’Brothers and Sisters’ and naturally, ’Groovy!’ It’s fast! It’s funky! And it’s groovy, all right. In fact, it’s the best celebration in town.