No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
- Here’s a hilarious one act musical farce that spoofs Robert Louis Stevenson’s classic!
- Dr. Henry Jekyll, a well-bred English doctor, probes the diabolic side of human nature and turns himself into the villainous Mr. Hyde... the terror of London!
- The setting is Jekyll’s laboratory, which doubles nicely for Hyde’s apartment. Jekyll has forced his attorney to make out a new will naming Hyde as his sole heir.
- Trouble escalates as we meet wacky characters: Lady Bugg and her icky daughter Alice; Mrs. Gush, whose little boy swallowed some coins and there’s been no change; and Mildred Kidneystone, who mistakes a hat rack for the doctor.
- Eventually, Jekyll must pay for his dangerous experiment.
- A zany taste of tunes add to the spirited dialogue: ’An Extraordinary Scene,’ ’What A Fortunate Girl Am I!’ and the show-stopping ’Don’t Let Him Get Away!’