No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
- The play pokes fun at English class distinctions of the late 1800s.
- Captain Corcoran and the ’right good crew’ of the H.M.S. Pinafore host Sir Joseph, Admiral of the Queen’s Navy, an arrogant fellow, who wishes to wed the captain’s daughter, Josephine.
- However, Josephine has ’stooped’ to love Ralph, a common sailor.
- Hebe wants to win Sir Joseph’s heart while Buttercup conceals her love for the Captain and a dark secret from the past which will affect everyone’s future.
- Deadeye Dick tries to destroy the relationship between Josephine and Ralph by revealing their plan to elope.