No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
Flexible cast of 30.
- The wild gang of misfits from Public School Maximum Security refer to their school as Last Chance High, and it’s a very fitting name.
- Bronco Ranchwear, the gung-ho principal, terrorizes both students and faculty alike (Wait ’til you hear him sing ’I’m Rough, I’m Tough.’).
- Just as torturous is the cafeteria, where the Bag Lady ’dietician’ creates unusual menus (’Toxic Lunch’).
- When preppy students from San Fernando Valley arrive, they protest that they’ve been sent to the wrong place (’Computer Error’)!
- They’re horrified to discover the doors are locked — nobody can get in or out! There’s only one thing to do — ’Breakout!’
- With a single set, easy costumes and no challenging production requirements, this musical is a snap to produce. The laughs never stop, and the dynamite songs will have your audience wanting to join in.
- Fun to rehearse, this is the kind of lively musical both audiences and casts love!