No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
- Terror and laughter reign when Mongo, a rock-eating creature from the center of the earth, contacts young Pete Berserker, owner of Pete’s Luncheonette.
- All the kids from high school hang out at Pete’s. But they’re no match for Mongo, who can control thoughts, cause havoc and change his shape. Actually, Mongo is a walking bucket of toxic waste. He plans to conquer Earth by enrolling the kids in his personal army.
- First, however, he drains their brains of ’knowledge’ — that’s why they have to read the entire Encyclopedia Britannica!
- Pete’s girlfriend tells him, ’With a little more experience you could be a genius.’
- Pete takes the message to heart, ultimately sending the nasty Mongo back to his own turf.
- The cast, of course, is a wild bunch.
- Listen to the great music and catch the action. One very simple set, no production problems and all the tunes are hits: ’The Place To Go, The Place To Be,’ ’Strange Things Are Happening,’ ’An Ordinary Mongo’ and more!
- If it’s a smash success you’re after, visit Pete’s Luncheonette.