No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
- This tuneful thriller is loaded with mystery, action, and laughter.
- Strange things are happening at spooky Saltmarsh Manor, the old house next to Greystone Academy, a boarding school for teenagers.
- Aunt Martha and Aunt Helen have seen ghosts, heard the organ play with no one at the keys and been terrorized by everything from a hangman’s noose to clanking chains.
- Madam Orloff, the psychic, says the spirit of August Grimm, also known as ’Mad Monk,’ has returned. But what does he want?
- Obviously, it’s a case for Christie Blake, the devoted fan of mystery writer, Agatha Christie. Christie involves the student body of Greystone Academy in these strange happenings.
- The chills and thrills end in a hair-raising seance that pits Christie against evil forces. The show is designed for simple production and written for easy rehearsals.
- The music score is a hit parade of lively tunes — the lovely ballad, ’Christie,’ the big show-stopper, ’And Then There Were None,’ the spooky tune, ’We’re Living In A Haunted House,’ and the old-time vaudeville-style number, ’Chips Off The Old Block,’ plus many more.
- The characters are a joy to play, everything from bewildered parents, sinister visitors, and suspicious servants to a squad of bubbling and eager detectives.