No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
Flexible cast of 18.
- A merry mix of mayhem, melody and mania!
- It’s Los Angeles’ favorite gumshoe searching for the deadly ’Pearl of Persia’ and battling his old foes: ’The Fat Man,’ mad Mrs. Mintworth, Brush Mohair, and the evil Conchita. It’s a tough job but it has its up side — the ’dames,’ who find him irresistible.
- So what if the bodies are piling up and Lucky’s arrested on a murder rap because of that weird bird — The California Chicken. That’s what private eyes are all about.
- Wait ’til you see what happens when our hero gets trapped in a madhouse run by the villainous Montrose Hogsbreath! No set problems, yet this ingenious spoof fills the stage like a Broadway musical.
- The wonderful score is witty and easy to sing, loaded with show-stoppers: ’Lucky Dollar,’ ’Pearl Of Persia,’ ’Something About The Boy,’ ’He’ll Never Know,’ and ’I Love A Freeway.’ Suitable for all groups, this is a real crowd-pleaser.