No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
Flexible cast of 15.
- Welcome to the museum and the fascinating lecture on ’Monsters, Murderers and Madmen’ presented by Professor Dirk Carlton, a renowned Egyptologist.
- As you listen attentively to him tell of his discovery of the Pharaoh Menkaura’s tomb, the slide presentation suddenly goes off, plunging the auditorium into total darkness.
- A moment later the lights come back on, but the professor is dead and the priceless jewel he was holding has vanished!
- Lt. Dan Morrow arrives to solve the ghastly crime. Could it be that the tomb is cursed, as Isis had suggested, or was the murder committed by someone in the room?
- Perhaps it was his wife, jealous of the time the professor dedicated to his work? The wealthy museum patron, shocked at the ’tabloid’ nature of this exhibit? Might it even be the respected guests from Egypt, outraged that Egyptian treasures were taken from their country?
- This mystery, with as many laughs as shivers, is suitable for both school and community theatres. Spiced with a spectacular score by Bill Francoeur, the songs add to the fun with titles such as ’Take Your Cotton-Pickin’ Hands Off My Corpse’ and ’Music in the House of Horrors.’
- To help create the reality of a museum lecture, the script provides instructions for downloading the necessary Egyptian slides from our website.