No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
- You can’t go wrong with the latest musical adaptation by Vera Morris and Bill Francoeur!
- The unbeatable duo has created another charming children’s musical, with a simple set, unforgettable characters and funny stage action.
- Those rats are taking over Hamelin, and nobody, including the greedy mayor, knows what to do.
- Even Duchess Dingaling is at her wit’s end. Rattytatty, the pest control officer, admits defeat.
- Just when things can’t get any worse, who should turn up but an odd young gentleman who calls himself the Pied Piper?
- The town agrees to pay a fee for the Pied Piper to get rid of the pests, so he disposes of the cheese nibblers, as promised.
- However, the townsfolk now claim they are too poor to pay! In retaliation, the Pied Piper leads the children from the town and hides them within a magic mountain.
- The townsfolk quickly realize the error of their ways and search for the mysterious musician.
- The slap-happy characters range from Old Widow Whiskers, the wise rat who’s too slow to follow the Piper, to a silly Dancing Tutor, who creates a new dance called ’Doing the Rat.’
- This lively, eclectic musical is not to be missed!