No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
Okay, class, pop quiz time.
- What do you get when you mix a young substitute teacher with a classroom full of the seemingly dumbest (and funniest) pupils found anywhere?
- A wise-cracking musical that’s sure to put a smile on the principal’s face, that’s what.
- When Miss Quackenbush takes over a class at the Little Red Schoolhouse, she soon discovers why the previous teacher had a nervous breakdown.
- Bad poetry, mice in the lunch boxes, and a student with the measles is enough to drive anyone crazy. Unless the likable but hare-brained pupils can pass a simple exam, they won’t advance to the next grade.
- It’s one inane answer after another as Miss Quackenbush tries to promote this bunch of block heads outta here. It won’t be easy, though.
- Only a fool would want to leave this school.
- This easy-to-produce musical can accommodate any casting needs and is guaranteed to keep your audience rolling in the aisles.
- Snappy tunes such as ’To Be A Teacher,’ ’Recess’ and ’We’re A Dunce’ will put your production at the head of its class!