No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
Flexible cast of 20.
- This wonderfully colorful production takes us into Thumbelina’s small and perilous world.
- An unpleasant family of toads and a water rat named Walter are all determined to capture her.
- Plus, a muddled old mole thinks our tiny heroine would make a fine wife for himself in his dismal, underground dwelling.
- If only Thumbelina could find Prince and Princess, the children who promised to take her to the Land of the Little People!
- This captivating play is amazingly simple to produce, taking advantage of scene breaks to ensure that the World of Small never appears on stage at the same time as the standard-sized world.
- Thumbelina might be small, but her role gives an actress a big chance to showcase both her acting and singing talents.
- The play is spiced with other wonderful roles — the devious Cat who sells Thumbelina to the toads; kindly Old Mother Fieldmouse; Swallow, the flighty bird; Suzi, a spider who can spin a wedding dress; and many more.