No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
- Young actor Clarence Rawlins’s falsetto voice isn’t the only ’false’ thing about him after he gets himself and his acting troupe into a little debacle in Lucky Lady, Nevada.
- Discovering that he has misread his distant aunt’s handwritten will, Clarence learns he has not inherited a profitable saloon, as expected, but instead the Lucky Lady Salon, a beauty parlor.
- Flat broke, Clarence has no choice but to raid the costume trunk and transform himself into a down-on-her-luck British aristocrat, Lady Claire Rawl, now head hair stylist of the small town’s only salon.
- His pal and fellow actor, Roger Gaines, becomes a French stylist, Rogaine.
- Together with the ladies in the troupe — Heidi Gray, Bobbie Pinz and Nell Clipper — they re-open the beauty salon to great success.
- But their good luck runs out when, unbeknownst to them, the owner of the saloon next door plots to acquire Clarence’s salon as part of a scheme to rob the bank next door to it.
- Filled with hilarious characters, uproarious musical numbers and puns galore, this western comedy includes piano player Melody Plunkett, preacher’s wife Sadie Blessing; ranch owner Rhoda Steed and her cook Russell Grubb.
- You’ll ’dye’ laughing at this wild western musical full of dynamic dialogue, double identities, criminal plots, and a music score as wild as the Old West!