No musical may be rehearsed or performed prior to approval for production being granted and a per performance royalty fee being paid.
All musicals are subject to restrictions and price changes without notice.
Royalties fees, orchestration hires and delivery charges are also subject to change without notice.
Flexible cast of 9-25.
- Wonderland! is an unabashedly silly adaptation of Lewis Carroll’s Through the Looking Glass.
- With hip-hopping music, it is an upbeat, coming-of-age story that audiences of all ages will adore!
- You’ll recognize some of your favorite familiar characters of Alice’s Wonderland along with meeting dozens of new ones: a baseball team, a gospel group called The Responsibilities, a train conductor, star-struck tourists, plastic light-saber wielding knights and much more.
- With minimal set requirements, the play can be performed on a bare stage with suggested set changes, or the production can be as huge as your imagination and budget allow.
- An eclectic mix of music that ranges from gypsy swing to doo-wop to bluegrass will have your audiences grinning like a Cheshire cat!
- You’ll love the toe-tapping musical renditions of “Jabberwocky” and “The Walrus and the Carpenter” as well as other great numbers such as “Anything’s Possible,” “Step by Step” and the hysterical “I Was a Good Egg But Then I Done Went Bad,” sung by Humpty Dumpty and the Dixie Chickens!