This is the fourth audience participation murder mysteries.
- In a temporary classroom, summer school students gather for lectures on King Arthur.
- Their randy tutor has designs on the caretaker's daughter but two of the group have designs on him!
- What happens when a spear goes missing and someone says that King Arthur is rubbish?
- The first act tells the story leading up to the murder.
- During the interval - which could be an inclusive supper - the audience register their guesses - whodunit etc.
- Act two reveals all.