This is the third of the audience participation murder mysteries.
- A married couple arrive, late one evening, at a mist shrouded in on Dartmoor.
- Have they lost their way?
- What secrets does the inn conceal?
- What is the barman hiding?
- Why is the manageress so on edge?
- Tension and tempers bring revelations from the past and lead to murder most foul.
- All is not what it seems and, only in the final moments of the play. is the truth and the murderer revealed.
- The first act tells the story leading up to the murder.
- During the interval - which could be inclusive supper - the audience register their guesses - whodunit, etc.
- Act two reveals all.