This play may not be performed unless approval is granted and a per performance royalty fee is paid.
Please contact Dominie Pty Ltd for an application form – www.dominie.com.au/dramaroyalty
- If you’re looking for a quick comedy that’s easy to produce and full of zany characters, hilarious stage action and a surprise ending, this one’s for you! Bad news — in the form of severe thunderstorms and an escaped convict — threatens the guests at the Come On Inn of Nova Scotia.
- By the end of the day, gung-ho aerobics instructor Billie Body is mysteriously murdered during a power outage. Was it the cook’s lemonade that poisoned her, or did someone else have a hand in Body’s death? Who would have the audacity to commit murder under so many noses?
- Inspector Black, on the scene in search of the escaped convict, has his job cut out for him.
- As the winds howl, suspicions rage — from Garth the gardener (who weeds with an axe) to an inept doctor on holiday from malpractice suits to a hairdresser who constantly changes her appearance — everyone has a hidden motive to want Billie Body dead.
- After all, she does have abs “to die for”!
- Take your audience by storms of laughter with the silly saga of No Body to Murder!