This play may not be performed unless approval is granted and a per performance royalty fee is paid.
Please contact Dominie Pty Ltd for an application form – www.dominie.com.au/dramaroyalty
- A comedy in which every member of the cast gets murdered!
- A domineering old maid persuades her silly spinster sister to her in a plot to murder their mother and what a time they have doing it! Mother doesn’t eat the poisoned cookies, there are no shells in the shotgun, pushing her out of the window of the first floor isn’t practical and it is so embarrassing to be caught in the act of trying to hit your mother over the head with a rolling pin. It’s even worse when it turns out that mother doesn’t have any money and doesn’t even own the house.
- The only thing to do is to sit down and have a quiet cup of tea which mother has thoughtfully prepared.
- Alas! Kindly old Mom has worried about what might happen to her dear girls when she is gone and has poisoned their tea.
- While they sip their fatal cups, Mother helps herself (finally) to the lethal cookies.