This play may not be performed unless approval is granted and a per performance royalty fee is paid.
Please contact Dominie Pty Ltd for an application form – www.dominie.com.au/dramaroyalty
Flexible Cast of 5.
- The children enter the room or theatre. Glady, the clown, helps seat them around the ’set,’ which consists of a large box and two chairs.
- The theatre is sectioned off, and the children assigned ’roles’ in the play. Some are sheep, cows, woodchoppers or townspeople, who respond to various cues during the play.
- Other children are selected to take part in the action of the play itself. And then RUMPELSTILTSKIN begins!
- From beginning to end, they are not only entertained as an audience, but become personally involved as they play out their various roles.
- The magic created is incredible!