This play may not be performed unless approval is granted and a per performance royalty fee is paid.
Please contact Dominie Pty Ltd for an application form – www.dominie.com.au/dramaroyalty
- It’s interactive! The audience actually decides which way the action will go and, eventually, who killed Gordon Forrest.
- The unpopular Forrest is mysteriously murdered during a rehearsal of an old British thriller, Three Doors To Death.
- Plenty of people had good cause to wish him gone. Things heat up when the homicide detective appears and, with the audience to guide him, has the murder re-enacted.
- Before deciding which direction the plot will go, the audience is given clues, motives, and suspects (the actors, director, cleaning woman–even the corpse!).
- The audience gets to decide, not only who the killer is, but how the story will end. Will the killer go to jail or be allowed to escape (and what an escape it will be!)?
- Multiple performances make this even more fun!