• The Internet opens up a huge range of possibilities in education and the search for knowledge.
• The idea of bringing libraries, information sources and high interest sites to the classroom or home is a powerful stimulant to young people.
• This book provides the opportunities for students to enhance their online research skills by exploring space.
• Activities include getting up close and personal with Mars and the Moon, investigating space missions, space stations and the lives of astronauts and learning to read star constellations.
• Other pages include sections on comets, eclipses, the Hubble Space Telescope and satellites.
• Answers provided.