• The Internet opens up a huge range of possibilities in education and the search for knowledge.
• The idea of bringing libraries, information sources and high interest sites to the classroom or home is a powerful stimulant to young people.
• The activities in this book focus on informative dinosaur sites that will allow students to further their knowledge of these amazing creatures by familiarising themselves with the times in which the dinosaurs roamed the Earth.
• This book examines the ways in which palaeontologists learn about dinosaurs through the study of fossils and tracks.
• Pages are devoted to particular dinosaurs such as the Tyrannosaurus Rex and the remains of the Hadrosaurus which was the first dinosaur skeleton discovery.
• In addition, activities include various field trips to excavated sites, visits to museum exhibits and exploring dinosaurs in the media.