• The Internet opens up a huge range of possibilities in education and the search for knowledge.
• The idea of bringing libraries, information sources and high interest sites to the classroom or home is a powerful stimulant to young people.
• This book introduces students to some of the great mysteries of our world involving mysterious places, strange beings, UFOs and unexplained phenomena.
• Students will have the chance to explore the fascination of Stonehenge, Atlantis and the Great Pyramid in Egypt as well as examining some of the theories behind strange events such as crop circles and UFO crashes by conducting searches and visiting a selection of Internet addresses.
• Specific activities include a virtual tour of Easter Island with its giant statues, discovering buried treasure at Oak Island and exploring the ruins of lost civilisations such as the Maya people.