• The Internet opens up a huge range of possibilities in education and the search for knowledge.
• The idea of bringing libraries, information sources and high interest sites to the classroom or home is a powerful stimulant to young people.
• This book provides the opportunities for students to enhance their online research skills by exploring the fascinating wonders of marine life.
• Activities include discussing dolphin survival issues and endangered marine species such as the Hawaiian Sea Turtle, as well as looking at mythical creatures of the sea.
• Other pages include sections on interesting fish, mermaids, sharks, scuba diving and the mysterious giant squid.
• Answers provided.