- Teach Media Arts in the classroom using this fun-filled resource which is jam packed with student friendly ideas.
- Your children will love sourcing, creating and exploring artworks from a variety of media forms using these photocopiable activity sheets.
Students will learn through hands-on activities, such as:
- collecting materials
- Making mini comic books
- editing images
- recording sound
- acting out and taking photographs with the class camera.
- Group work is encouraged to help consolidate children's learning and promote lively discussions and healthy debate.
- A page of teaching notes accompanies each activity.
These notes include:
Ideal for K-2
- suggested responses to the tasks
- a list of recommended resources needed
- curriculum focus
- ideas for introducing the worksheets and ways to modify the tasks to cater for different learning styles and abilities.