- Your students will love sourcing, creating and exploring a variety of media artworks using this resource which is packed with student-friendly ideas.
- To view the visuals included in this book in colour and in more detail, an online link is provided for students or teachers to access.
Students will learn through hands-on activities, such as:
Ideal for Years 3-4
- taking selfies
- making slide shows and recording sound.
- Group work is encouraged to help consolidate children's learning and promote lively discussions and healthy debates.
- Responsible media practice, audience, purpose and storytelling principles are just some of the key concepts covered in this curriculum-linked book.
- Suggested responses and additional teaching notes can be found at the back of the book.