- Inspirational, Inventive and Infamous Australians
- Australia's unique culture encompasses many notable Australian achievers that have shaped the nation we know today.
- An understanding and appreciation of Australia's past and present achievements is essential in order for students to become both active and informed citizens.
- The activities in this book are designed according to Bloom's taxonomy of thinking and aim to promote both critical and creative thinking skills through a social and political interaction with the text.
- Students are encouraged to recall, apply, design, create, reflect and evaluate their understanding of Australia's people and culture.
The Land of Legends' Activity Book is to be used with the associated resource book (sold separately - REP-796), comprising four themes which will enable students to gain insight into:
- Australian inventors;
- Australians in the arts;
- Sporting Australians; and
- Australian explorers.
- Activities are HSIE/Society and Environment and English-based and are outcome linked.
Ideal for Ages 8-10