- Essential Phonics 2: Final sounds, double letters, medial sounds and common blends provides a fully comprehensive resource to support any phonics teaching program, either as a single resource or a program support.
- It provides the teacher with an amazing selection of contemporary print, digital and interactive resources to excite, motivate and inform young minds.
- The digital and interactive resources can be used on Macs, PCs and/or interactive whiteboards.
Key principles of Essential Phonics 2:
- introduces in context, single final sounds, double letters and two-letter blends
- revises initial single sounds
- provides practice in blending (linking sounds)
- employs natural language
- provides practice in segmenting spoken words into sounds (phonemic awareness)
- includes common sight words and phrases
- uses simple sentence structures
- moves from context to analysis to synthesis
This package contains:
- an interactive CD-ROM with over 100 interactive activities and 47 digital big books
- 4 A4 charts
- 47 A4 sound cards
- 94 blackline masters (digital and print)
- a teacher guide
Price includes product and unlimited school licence.
Ideal for Ages 5-7
This item is FIRM SALE only.