- Graphic organisers is a set of three comprehensive interactive products teachers can use to introduce and reinforce concepts about specific graphic organisers to students aged 5-7, 8-10 and 11+ years (these are sold separately).
Each level of Graphic organisers includes:
- at least six specific organisers
- Ages 5-7: Topic wheel, Story map, Venn diagram, Y-chart, Spider chart and Ladder.
- Ages 8-10: Y chart, Word web, Flow chart, Character tree, Step-by-step chart and Hierarchy chart.
- Ages 11+: Time line, Venn diagram, Fishbone, Cycle, Concept map, Five Ws and How chart, and Persuasion chart.
- general background teachers notes about graphic organisers?what they are, why they are used, when to use them, how to encourage students to use them, which one to use for a specific purpose and specific types of graphic organisers.
- information about how to use the Graphic organisers product
- specific teachers background information about each example of graphic organiser including what it is, what it looks like and how and when to use each.
- a suggested process and procedure for using different types of graphic organisers.
- a sample of each of the six or seven specific graphic organisers
- scope to create a teacher-generated example of each specific graphic organiser
- a sample blackline relating to each specific graphic organiser
- a blank blackline to allow teachers to create their own master relating to the specific graphic organiser
- links to print specific and general teachers notes and blacklines
- This is an immensely valuable and versatile resource, offering fun learning experiences about graphic organisers for students at all ages and all levels.
- Graphic organisers are an essential part of the learning process and an important skill in developing thinking and research skills.
Price includes product and unlimited school licence.
Ideal for Ages 8-10
This item is FIRM SALE only.