- This digital CD allows easy use on a laptop or PC.
- Pages can be printed or displayed on an interactive whiteboard or projector.
- Includes the ability to zoom in and out and to focus on specific parts of the page.
- Problem solving in mathematics is a series that aims to develop problem-solving and mathematical thinking in primary students.
- The blackline masters are specifically designed to be used as extension work to challenge higher-ability students.
- The series includes activities involving spatial visualisation and logical reasoning; establishing criteria; interpreting, analysing, organising and using information; strategic thinking; using patterns; identifying and using number understandings and reasonings; and proportional reasoning.
- extensive background information about problem-solving skills
- teachers pages to accompany each student page
- a problem-solving objective for each group of student pages
- materials list for each group of student pages
- extensive background information for each student page
- a list of possible difficulties that students may encounter
- extension activities
Price is for the use by purchaser with their class.
Ideal for Ages 10-11
This item is FIRM SALE only.