- Conflict Resolution is a timely and indispensable resource for all teachers and students.
- Carefully structured activities direct the students along the conflict resolution pathway of 'Communicate', 'Negotiate' and 'Consolidate'.
- Teachers are supported with concise background information for each activity.
- A contemporary resource that will form the backbone of any school's conflict resolution program.
Deals with the following skills and attitudes:
- peer mediation and negotiation
- empathy, tolerance and communication
- anger management and peacemaking
- teamwork and problem-solving
Ideal for Ages 8-10
- comprehensive teacher notes and background information
- student outcome indicator's for each activity
- stimulus points for further discussions
- relevant and practical student activities