Prime-time comprehension is a series of three books for ages 5-7, 8-10 and 11+. There are 20 original texts: five fiction, five comic strips, five nonfiction and five poems. The texts within each genre are sequenced in order of difficulty.
Each four-page unit includes: the appropriately illustrated text, a page with five literal and five inferential-type questions, one with five evaluative-type questions and one with an activity to expand on the text topic.
• three books in the series
• original and varied texts
• fiction, nonfiction, comic strips and poetry texts
• texts within each genre sequenced in order of difficulty
• four-page units for each of 20 texts
• questions organised in three levels
• an activity page for each text
• an explanation of different levels of questioning
• answers where appropriate
Ideal for Ages 8-10