- The Big Book of Cut and Paste Words and The Big Book of Making Words contains phonic activities with a large selection of consistent activities to save teachers time and give students hands-on experiences.
- They can be used as part of a teaching program for the whole class, or for a group or individual programs.
- The activities consolidate, extend and revise sounds, and give students confidence while making new words in a familiar format.
- They can be photocopied, enlarged, laminated, cut up and used in a variety of ways.
This book can be used for:
Ideal for Ages 5-7
- putting words in sentences
- finding rhyming words
- word sort activities
- learning new words and revising known words
- finding words in the dictionary
- adding endsings and beginnings to base words
- finding other words with the same sound.